We've picked out some of the main reasons why cashback may be declined on your statement:
- Not completing the payment within the period specified by the shop;
- Failure to collect an ordered product;
- Using other loyalty programmes or coupons that are not published by Picodi;
- Changes made to the order (return/swap a product), changing the payment method or cancelling the order/purchase;
- Being directed to the shop via a promotional email sent by the shop or another site (even with the Picodi Extension active, this may still void Picodi).
If none of these issues apply to your purchase, you can open a review request.
Note: It will only be possible to open a review request up to 90 days after the date the purchase was declined, after this time we are unable to reclaim the cashback with the shop.